Kelly’s Awesome Fish Batter Recipe
Next up is this simple yet extremely delicious fish batter recipe sent in by Kelly from the BC Interior! We tried it & we loved it so ……. here it is! Thank you Kelly! 😀
Kelly’s Awesome Fish Batter Recipe | Dry Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Sugar
Kelly’s Awesome Fish Batter Recipe | Wet Ingredients :
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Water
Kelly’s Awesome Fish Batter Recipe | Fish Prep:
- Wash fillets and dry well.
- Spice fillets to your taste.
Kelly’s Awesome Fish Batter Recipe | Batter and Fry:
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix Wet Ingredients together.
- Mix wet and dry together until you develop a smooth consistence and a fine meniscus.
- Heat Canola Oil. Med to High heat.
- Cook roughly 3-5 min each side depending on size of fillet.
It’s ssssssssssssssso gooda!!!!!!! 😀
*** got a fish or wild game recipe that you would like to share on flyguys.net? Just email us the details and we’ll post it up for you!
*** for more delicious and organic BC wild fish & game recipes please view the complete list on our recipes index page!