After coming back from fishing one morning I was annoyed when trying to find room in the corner of my garage for my rods, or trying to make room to cram them on a shelf. I happened to have some 2x4's, a saw, drill and screws so rather than going out to spend money at a store to fix my problem, I used what I had and in not very long I had exactly what I needed for all my fishing rods and ice auger! This simple fishing rod rack & organizer can be made however wide or short needed to fit all your fishing rods and ice auger too. Check it out ...
- 3 2x4's (length equal to how wide you would like to built the unit)
- Drill (with 1 1/2" wood bit & screw driver attachments)
- 3" Wood Screws
- Wood Stain / Varnish
- PPE (Safety Glasses, Work Gloves, Hearing Protection, Etc.)
Instructions (for a 30" wide unit):
1) Cut 3 2x4s at 30 inches .......
2) Mark out and drill 10 1.5 inch holes evenly apart in 2 of the 2x4s .......
3) Sand it all and stain it ........
4) Put two 3 inch screws in the top and bottom with the 3rd 2x4 in the middle as show in the picture below .......
5) That's it you're done .......
That's it ... now go ahead and load up the rod rack with your fishing poles and ice auger and say good bye to rod clutter frustration forever!
*** Don't have the time, space, tools or desire to build one of these yourself but could really use one? No problem! To purchase a pre made, ready to install fishing rod rack organizer for only $20.00 contact me anytime!
Incoming Search Terms:
- diy fishing rod rack
- diy fishing rod holder
- how to build a fishing rod rack
- how to make a fishing rod rack
- diy rod rack
- how to make a fishing rod holder for garage
- homemade fishing rod rack
- diy fishing rod storage
- how to build a wooden fishing pole rack
- diy fishing pole rack