Venison & Broccolini Stir Fry Recipe
I recently just purchased my first Wok. I didn’t know what I was missing all these years! It can definitely make things easier…. As usual, adjust your quantities to suit how many people you are feeding.
Venison & Broccolini Stir Fry | Ingredients:
- 2 – 500 ml jars canned Venison – for the ease of doing this on a work day
- 2C – Broccolini – left in long chunks
- 1 med Yellow Onion – sliced
- 1 or 2 minced Cloves of Garlic
- 1 C – Carrots – sliced or matchstick
- 1 C – Mushrooms – sliced
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts
- 2 C – Rice
- 2 tsp – Corn Starch
- ¼ C – Cold Water
- Oil for Vegetables – approx. 1 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce – to taste
- Water to cook the rice
- Butter & Salt, added into the rice before cooking
- 2 Eggs and Green Onion – if you are making Chinese Fried Rice
Venison & Broccolini Stir Fry | Directions:
Cook the rice.
Mix the corn starch with cold water and set aside.
Heat up your wok or frying pan. Add the oil to the pan. Sautee the garlic, onion, broccolini and carrots in the hot oil until slightly softened. Carrots should still be a little crisply.
Add the rest of the vegetables and the Venison. Any liquid in the canned Venison should be added too. Stir to mix and heat through.
Make well in the bottom of the wok and add the corn starch and water mixture with some soy sauce. Cook sauce to thicken.
Stir to coat meat & vegetable with thickened sauce.
Serve hot over Rice.
It’s just that easy 😉
Enjoy ……. Susan
*** got a fish or wild game recipe that you would like to share on flyguys.net? Just email us the details and we’ll post it up for you!
*** for more delicious and organic BC wild fish & game recipes please view the complete list on our recipes index page!