Sponsored by Surplus Herby's!
As before, please use the comments / reply section at the end of the post to share and discuss your 2011 fishing reports. Please include the name of the lake (or at least the general area that you were in 😉 ), what worked, what didn't and as many other details as you care to share. A picture is worth a thousand words so please feel free to include one or two as well! If you've got a question regarding a particular lake or fly pattern (or whatever) ask it here as well and hopefully someone will chime in with an answer for you!
That's it folks! Might work, might not but we’ll give it a try and see how it goes! Check it out below! 😉
* Subscribe to the comments of this post below and be notified of any followup comments via e-mail. You don’t even have to comment to subscribe!
* For those of you that would like to share a little more than just a fishing report, please use the following link to submit your story! Entertain us and each submission will get you a chance to win a prize to be drawn at the end of the year! (prize to be determined) 😀 If you would rather us post the information for you please forward it to email@example.com.
Tight lines & good luck everyone!
Incoming Search Terms:
- kamloops fishing reports
- fly guys fishing report
- kamloops fishing
- bc interior fishing report
- interior lakes fishing report
- BC Lake Fishing Reports
- fishing report kamloops bc
- fishing reports for kamloops bc
- bc lakes fishing report
- fishing reports kamloops bc